The Gourmet Grocer – Retail food Assistant Vacancies
We are looking to recruit full-time & part-time retail food assistants for the new artisan food store & deli, The Gourmet Grocer based in Riverstick in Cork.
A love for food? A passion for Customer Service? Thrive in a fast-paced environment?
The Gourmet Grocer wants you!
Retail Food Assistants within the Gourmet Grocer are all about the customer and the customer experience. Striving to ensure the customer has a unique buying experience.
Your role will be mixed and will involve serving at the deli, prepping food for the fridges and counter, managing the till merchandising and customer service while adhering to HACCP requirements and systems.
A keen eye for merchandising, artisan food and wine knowledge and keeping a clean and happy store is a distinct advantage.
- Retail experience essential Minimum 1 year
- Advanced level of english
- Food and Deli experience an advantage
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- Outgoing and Warm personality
- Flexibility, especially with mid-week and midday availability
- Excellent team player with a hands-on attitude
- Employee Discounts
- Complimentary Lunch
- Fast Track Progression for the right Candidate
- Training and Development
- Job Types: Full-time & Part-Time
- Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate
- Free Onsite parking
- Team and wellbeing events
- Yearly bonus
- 8 hour shift – Full Time
- Part-time shifts TBA
- Retail Sales: Min 1 year
Please send your CV and cover letter for the attention of Clara Cooney at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org