The Gourmet Grocer – Barista/Deli Assistant
We are looking to recruit full-time & part-time Barista/Deli assistants for a new artisan food store & deli, The Gourmet Grocer based in Riverstick in Cork.
A love for food and coffee? A passion for Customer Service? Thrive in a fast-paced environment?
The Gourmet Grocer wants you!
Your role will be first and foremost the store Barista but will also involve serving at the deli, managing the till merchandising and customer service while adhering to HACCP requirements and systems.
Barista experience is essential, you must have a keen interest in speciality coffee & experience working in a fast-paced environment.
You will be fully trained on the coffee itself from the Cork Artisan Roaster that the Gourmet Grocer has acquired as the main coffee supplier.
A keen eye for merchandising, artisan food and wine knowledge and keeping a clean and happy store is a distinct advantage.
- Barista experience essential Minimum 1 year
- Advanced level of English
- Food and Deli experience an advantage
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- Outgoing and Warm personality
- Flexibility, especially with mid-week and midday availability
- Excellent team player with a hands-on attitude
- Employee Discounts
- Complimentary Lunch
- Fast Track Progression for the right Candidate
- Training and Development
- Job Types: Full-time & Part-Time
- Excellent salary and benefits for the right candidate
- Free Onsite parking
- Team and wellbeing events
- Yearly bonus
- 8 hour shift – Full Time
- Part-time shifts TBA
Please send your CV and cover letter for the attention of Clara Cooney at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org