Prawn Noodle Soup
This prawn broth soup is one of my favourites. It’s glutenfree, full of nourishment and warms you up on a cold day. Really easy to make also.
This serves 2 ppl
- 100g rice noodle
- 500ml hot vegetable stock
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- juice ½ lime
- 1-star anise
- pinch sugar
- 1 handful raw prawns (if using cooked prawns just out them in just before serving)
- Handful Spinach
- Stemmed broccoli
- handful mint and coriander leaves
- 1 chopped red chilli, to serve
- Put noodles in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes until al dente, then drain.
- Put the stock in a pan with the fish sauce, lime juice, star anise and pinch of sugar. Bring to the boil and add the broccoli and spinach for a further 3 min.
- Add noodles and prawns. Warm through for another 3-4 minutes then pour into a bowl and serve topped with the mint, coriander and chilli.