What more can you ask for! This is a delicious, mood-enhancing, high in Omega 3, perfect on a platter Pate.
- 150 g smoked mackerel, from sustainable sources
- 75g cream cheese
- Zest 1 lemon
- 1 small bunch of fresh chopped parsley
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch Sea salt and black pepper
- Peel the skin off the smoked mackerel and discard.
- Put the fish in a food processor, breaking it up slightly as you go.
- Add the cream cheese, the zest and most of the juice of 1 lemon, chopped parsley and smoked paprika.
- Whiz for 20 seconds or so, or until you get a nice creamy pâté.
- Season to taste.
*Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days
*Why not create a platter with a fresh green salad, smoked salmon, some cheese and fruit for a gorgeous meal.