Raspberry & Honey Cheesecake
Such a simple and beautiful dessert that always goes down a treat. Full of flavour, there are many different recipes out there. This is one of my favourites.
200g digestive biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 450g full-fat soft cheese
- 150ml double cream
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 7 tablespoons honey
- 375g raspberries
- You will need a 20cm loose bottom tin for this, this makes life so much easier taking your cheesecake out. Springform also works well.
- Crush the biscuits, I use my food processor for this.
- Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and spread over the bottom of the tin pressing down.
- Mix the cheese, cream, sugar and 6 tablespoons of the honey with your mixer until smooth. Spread over the biscuits.
- Crush half of the raspberries with the remaining tablespoon of honey, stir in the remaining raspberries and spread over the cream cheese.
- Chill for a minimum of 8 hours. I keep mine overnight in the fridge.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
Tip* When ready to serve, if using a removable bottom tin put a tall glass upside down on the counter, put the cheesecake in the tin on the glass and slowly move the sides of the tin down for an easy and smooth removal of the cheesecake. Then slowly slide the cheesecake off the bottom of the tin onto a dessert serving plate.