CRAB, AVOCADO AND LIME COCKTAIL
Instead of the traditional prawn cocktail, why not give this one a go. Use the best of white crab meat for this dish. I get mine from my local fish shop already ready without any of the hassles of cooking full crabs!
- cooked white crab meat 250g
- coriander chopped to make 2 tbsp
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 handfuls of rocket leaves
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- mayonnaise 150g
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- coriander chopped to make 3 tbsp
- Toss the crab with the coriander, chilli and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the rocket leaves between 6 glasses and add in avocado slices
- Mix the dressing ingredients
- Mix half the dressing with the crab and spoon in over the avocado
- Spoon the remaining dressing over each glass and add a few coriander leaves to garnish.