Mango and Avocado Salad with Nut Dressing
This is so fresh and tasty, I love it on its own but would be gorgeous also with fish.
- 1 mango, peeled and diced into cubes
- 1 Avacado, peeled into cubes
- Large bunch of mixed salad leaves of your liking
- ½ carrot, peeled, halved and very thinly sliced. I use the mandoline for this.
- 2 spring onion sliced
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter, I used almond butter but you can easily just use peanut butter
- Juice ½ lime
- I tbsp melted coconut oil
- I tbsp sesame oil ( you can use rapeseed or another oil but not olive oil)
- ½ tsp dried chilli flakes
- Pinch sea salt
- Put the diced avocado, carrot, spring onion and mango in a bowl
- Mix up the dressing. You can add a tbsp of water if you need a lighter consistency.
- Mix the dressing in with the mango and avocado
- Put your greens on a plate, top with the dressed mango and avocado.
- Garnish with some coriander and a few peanuts.
Serve up and enjoy.